[PD] Dynamic generation of $0-including objects?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Feb 8 22:31:42 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 02:12 +0900, hard off wrote:
> this thread is brought to you by the letter [$0] and the word [kludge]
>

> (i promise no more jokes for the next few weeks.  my pd tracker is
> starting to make sounds, so i have some drumloops to cut.)

i am very ok with your jokes :-)

btw, i sometimes read in this list about the projects you're working on,
e.g. something like a filter-shaper based synth and now you are talking
about a tracker. it would be nice, if these projects would find their
way also into netpd. i hope there will be more happen in netpd in the
next days (at least i will have more time again).

cheers
roman