[PD] ems aks emulation Beta

guillaume rabusseau gr_wip_pd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 02:43:52 CET 2007

Hi,

I have deleted the unused scope~ and snap and joined the pan~ abstraction in
the zip file.
But i cannot find a way to use relative file path, i tried "./g.gif"
"../abs/g.gif" "g.gif"... I'm afraid you have to type the entire file path
in the widget... Is there another way? I join to this mail the img.wdg i am
using (i found it in a mail on this list)

thx
bye