[PD] graphical possibilities in GEM

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 9 11:06:32 CET 2007

chris clepper a écrit :
> You have that S3 graphics hardware which seems very poorly suited for
> GEM.  If you note my replies I have tested some of those reports on
> ATI and Nvidia hardware and could not reproduce them.
That's right, another computer with a Nvidia graphic doesn't seem to
have problems with GEM.
S3 graphics hardware might be poorly suited just because no-one tried to
compile a version on this hardware,
all other openGL stuff I have works perfectly on it.
Where can I find an howto for giving a try to compile GEM with mingw on
this 'poor hardware'?
the only hint I've found is there:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=5119&max_rows=25&style=nested&viewmonth=200511
thanks thoralf for giving a try, :)