[PD] hid compatibility

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Feb 10 17:28:15 CET 2007

There is a test version of [hidio] working on Windows, including
output support.  We are working on making a release.

But Wacoms will only be supported by [hidio] on GNU/Linux because on
Windows and Mac OS X, you have to install the Wacom drivers, which do
not use the HID API, but instead their own custom API.

.hc