[PD] object sizes

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 02:52:47 CET 2007

hi cyrille,
hmm, I started working with other 3d software (blender, maya) and wanted
to build similar stuff in gem, that is why I took a closer look into
measures and values.
I think I would want a [rectangle 4 3] really based on (-x/2, -y/2). or
even better with a message argument rectmode ("center" vs. "corner").
but anyway, I don't think gem will change, so I am fine now, knowing,
how to set the object arguments...
thank you for your answer!
marius.