[PD] Build of PD-extended (CVS)/Linux hangs

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Sun Feb 11 03:56:48 CET 2007

> For Pd-extended, just add the patch to packages/patches, and it
> will be automatically included in the nightly builds.  Then str.c
> should compile too.

Thanks for the immediate answer.
But i need more information for that:

Which patch ? where do i get it from ? How do i add it ?

Sorry if this might seem stupid questions..but i am talking for ohers
too, who want to use pd with its full capabilities without knowing
all the "inside" tricks
a programmer knows........

Could you be more specific ?

> The build system isn't limited by design, but instead someone just
> needs to do the work to improve it...

I am afraid, but my knowlegde is too limited to do that ;-(