[PD] midi on osx

Nikola Jeremic nikola.jeremic at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 12 22:57:33 CET 2007

thanx for the info. I know about jack, but i did not try it yet on osx. I
anyway needed just midi that i can write a midi track in Live and route it
to Gem and play my visuals, so no audio. and i menaged it just by routing
usb-midi converter to the digi002, set the soft NOT to ge midi loop and it
is working :) I will check jack now.
thanx again
n.

www.echoplex-label.de/njeremic