[PD] slicing samples

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Tue Feb 13 09:23:49 CET 2007

Hi Jared,

Welcome to the PD list!

Frank Barknecht posted a PD slicer patch a while ago. It can be found by
searching the mailing list archives for 'slicer':
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2006-10/043536.html

Chris McCormick posted one very recently:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2007-02/046855.html

best,

Jamie