[PD] triangle with modulation

guillaume rabusseau gr_wip_pd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 10:19:31 CET 2007

Hi all,

I want to make an oscillator giving a triangle signal with shape modulation,
i.e. i want to go from a signal like |\|\|\ to a signal like /|/|/| passing
by a common triangle (/\/\/\). I've found a tricky solution (i've joined the
patch) but i'm not really happy with that because it makes a strange shape
with very "hard" harmonics (instead of a triangle (going up and down
smoothy) i have a jump into...)

I'm not sure this is really clear, i hope the patch will be more precise...

Thanks for any idea

Cheers

Guillaume Rabusseau