[PD] Instrument Design Survey

Matthew Paradis mdjp100 at york.ac.uk
Tue Feb 13 10:50:59 CET 2007

Thank you all for your very fast response to this survey, 21 responses
in one evening, fantastic.

The results of this survey will indeed be published as an outcome of my
PhD, I will post a link to the paper to this list when it is written.
As part of this work I am developing new externals for PD/Max and
jMax(well maybe jMax) to aid in the instrument design and specifically
the mapping process. I will post to the list when these are available.

Regarding feedback, you have a very good point, I will add a feedback
field to the survey, but if you have already filled it in and have some
comments on the survey they are most welcome so feel free to send them
to me off list to mdjp100 at york.ac.uk

Thanks again.

Matt

--