[PD] g_save-0.1 Storage system with pool

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Feb 13 23:50:27 CET 2007

Hallo,
guillaume rabusseau hat gesagt: // guillaume rabusseau wrote:

> I didn't really know sssad-saving system, i think i tried it once... i
> gonna look at how this is done and try to continue learning...
> ....But afterall, no matter, it was a good exercise.

Yes, writing a state saving system is a really good exercise, as it
touches a lot of the deep, important parts of Pd, like execution
order, local and global scoping, abstractions, list processing etc.

I guess you will find several of your ideas realised in sssad as well,
as I saw several of the sssad idioms in your state saver. Another good
one is included in netpd.

Ciao