[PD] pm mapping

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Feb 14 15:25:33 CET 2007

Hallo!

> so, we need to imagine a n dimentional input parametter, "link" to m
> dimentional output.
> this "active mapping space" implementation should be quite easy once
> i've got time + iem matrix.

I didn't get much from the rest of the thread, so sorry if this is not
relevant:
I also tried to do something similar and found the ann external quite
useful (artificial neural net) - because you can train the net to
generate m-dimensional output to n-dimensional input.

So you train some specific inputs to the desired output values for e.g.
a synthesis engine and the other, non-trained input data will be between
those trained samples ... this was quite usefull and interesting to play !

LG
Georg