[PD] puredatabase

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 17:40:25 CET 2007

I think the xml should only be the way to store the information. but to
write the documentation I would separate between "printed" or online
documentation, tutorials (that's another chapter...), and patces.
in the printed version I want to add sketches (aka pictures) for example
to demonstrate the "view" properties of the [gemwin] which is not so
easy to explain in text. (or have a gem patch rendering???)
marius.