[PD] a little pitchshifter

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Fri Feb 16 15:25:04 CET 2007

Hello,

after all the discussion about looping samplers etc., I have made a
small abstraction patch that does pitchshifting. It uses susloop~ and
the higher math externals, and I don't know if standard Pd has all those
installed. Left input takes the sound, right input transposion in
halftones. It is designed for a sample rate of 44100 Hz, but you can
change that with a little editing.

So, yet another thing, anyone should have patched in Pd accomplished ;)

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."