[PD] GEM - alpha blending of images over movies

Item State itemstatechanged at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 16 22:10:53 CET 2007

ok, thanks for clarification.

but what about pix_movie, it seems to be in another
domain than pix_image because i cannot apply the
processes to it that i can apply to pix_image. also
pix_image "needs" either pix_draw or pix_texture ->
pix_rectangle, while pix_movie goes directly into
pix_rectangle without an intermitting pix_texture, and
it cannot be plugged into pix_draw ...?

ciao, -sciss-