[PD] Noop message.

Chuckk Hubbard badmuthahubbard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 02:21:36 CET 2007

Then I'd have to have some idea what the format of the messages will
be, and what will be receiving them.
If you want certain fields to be optional, perhaps the lines in your
text file could use indices; then you could use [list split] to break
each line into lists of 2 items, and send these to [; $1-receive $2(.
Then if you want no message sent to 4-receive, you don't put "4" in an
odd-numbered spot.
How objects respond to messages depends on the individual objects, and
I doubt anyone will volunteer to recode all of them to ignore a
certain message.

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com