[PD] Dynamic patching questions

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 07:55:04 CET 2007

hi alexandre,

if you need a lot of dynamic patching, the object I recommend is [dyn~].
if you just want to edit "real" patches, then it is not really possible.
or at least not without bad hacks.
the use of [namecanvas $0] in this particular way is I think not
possible, because $0 will be substituted by a number and you cannot use
numbers for namecanvas names.
but [namecanvas $0-] should work and I already used such construnctions.
try to create the gui objects with all its arguments. documentation
about how to create arguments is not easy to find, but exists. maybe
search the archieves.

marius.