metro vs. samm~ [was: Re: [PD] Re: pix_film more questions]

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Feb 19 05:39:45 CET 2007

If I understood Erics paper correctly [samm~] allows you to specify
which sample of a block is set consistently, if you like a periodic
version of [dirac~]. That's surely useful if you want to do somthing
in the signal domain like convolution with a impulse train.

What I couldn't figure, is this really equivilent to

[phasor~ 0.0173474647]  very accurate signal phasor

[>=~ 0.9999999999999]  "floated" 1.0 so we get an equivilence

which should give a single sample set on the top of each phasor
cycle. But I seem to remember this not working properly for some
reason.