[PD] Re: metro vs. samm~

Eric Lyon audiodidact at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 21:10:55 CET 2007

> With all this talk, it would be interesting to actually get a copy of
> these externals to try them out. Are these posted somewhere? Thanks,

http://www.sarc.qub.ac.uk/~elyon/LyonSoftware/Pd/

I haven't officially announced them yet since I've only compiled and tested
on Macintosh (i86 and ppc) so far. Frank Barknecht informs me that the
included Makefiles compile and work for Linux. Supposedly Windows
compilation also works except that it is tricky to compile the few externals
that use more than one file of source code. If anyone wants to build and
send me versions for Linux or Windows I'll put them up at my site. This will
all be released under the MIT licence when I get around to tidying things
up.

Best,

Eric