[PD] looking for an example port of a max/msp external to flext

Stefano Papetti papetti at sci.univr.it
Tue Feb 20 12:28:53 CET 2007

Hi,

I ported some pd externals to Max using flext. Do you think they would be
useful? Otherwise look at the flext tutorial: there you'll find several
examples of flext-based externals corresponding to some of the pd externals
supplied with the HOWTO for pd (http://iem.at/pd/externals-HOWTO/).

Best,
Stefano