[PD] looking for an example port of a max/msp external to flext

Stefano Papetti papetti at sci.univr.it
Tue Feb 20 12:41:52 CET 2007

Hi,

IMO flext makes externals programming really straightforward (compared to
plain pd externals programming at least): everything is clearer and the code
is far more readable.
Once learned how to use it, the porting of my pd externals has been
straightforward and fast. Definitely worth learning it!

Stefano