[PD] looking for an example port of a max/msp external to flext

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 14:52:07 CET 2007

The problem is that we are trying to get a Max/MSP external ported into
flext, not directly to Pd (but obviously flext version would work fine for
both Pd and Max). In this scenario dealing with something that is done the
other way around is not as helpful for a newcomer to the flext.

Also, forgot to mention preferred examples would be signal-based...

All that being said, I guess whatever you might have should prove to be
better than nothing.

Many thanks!

Ico