[PD] Feature Requests for Google Summer of Co

patrick patrick at 11h11.com
Tue Feb 20 15:54:18 CET 2007

hello all,

>I don't know if this is something worthy for the summer of code... or at
> all... but I would love PDP to work on Windows

i don't think that PDP will be on windows ever. tom is working on a new
project called pf (packet forth).
http://zwizwa.goto10.org/zwikizwaki.php?page=PacketForth

my wishes

for gem, make a bridge with ArtoolkitPlus - there's an gem external in the
cvs for artoolkit, but it's not working for now and artoolkitplus is really
better (C++).
http://studierstube.icg.tu-graz.ac.at/handheld_ar/artoolkitplus.php

and maybe something more easy, fixing the mootcher external.
http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/mootcher.php
(nice example of using flext to build an external for pd and max)

pat