[PD] Pd-Extended-0.38.4 devices-audio settings

Anders Friberg andersf at speech.kth.se
Wed Feb 21 09:26:54 CET 2007

I had similar problems in winXP. I did the same thing ie going back from
extended 0.39 to 0.38 and after that there is no sound until I select
the ASIO input panel on the menu. If the sound card is not installed it
will report (correctly) that there is no ASIO on the machine. After that
it is possible to select any sound i/o. Hopefully it goes away with the
new version but it is a bit worrying since it means that some settings
persist after deinstalling the 0.39 version.
/Anders