[PD] is this a spectral gate?

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 10:11:30 CET 2007

Wow, I heard of "fftease" before, but I had never actually looked
carefully at it. That looks incredibly promising, thanks so much!

I should probably start to look seriously at VASP too - I'm really
starting to get more interested in PD for non-realtime sound design
anyway, as opposed to a realtime tweaking environment.

~David