[PD] is this a spectral gate?

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:55:41 CET 2007

David,

I sympathize - what about the fftease package?  I don't know anything
about it but it may have something like you described if I remember
correctly.  I was really screwed on understanding FFT until I looked
at the VASP examples and then it made a little sense.  The wonderful
thing about Pd is that you still don't always need to understand the
math, just playing with trial and error works too!  Which would have
been fine for me except my patch sounded like poo, hence the post.

Frank,

When I got the mail I was like "damn, boy!"  Thanks for the info, I
will go over it for the next couple of days and see if I can't get
something going.  I really appreciate the time you put into that -
this is not the first time you've helped me out, and I am always
grateful.

Kevin