[PD] System Versions for previous message.

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Feb 21 20:31:43 CET 2007

Hallo,
Miller Puckette hat gesagt: // Miller Puckette wrote:

> So, (on Fedora 2) what I get is that the five tables (assuming I
> opened them before whacking the "440" button, e.g.) have all their points
> fly far above the visible region of the window.  The bug I then see
> is the long-standing one, which is that for teh life of me I can't figure
> out how to get the scroll-bars to update to reflect moving contents,
> except by making a TK call which takes so long to compute that it frequently
> messes up the audio.

I get the scrollbars updated correctly here just fine on
Debian/testing. (Although non-updating scrollbars happen at other
times here, too.)

As a hint to the original poster: It is possible to check the content
of a table with the "View list" button in the array's Properties menu.
An the arrows on the bottom of the "View list" menu actually scoll
through the list, if it is very long.

Ciao