[PD] PD Workshop files

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Thu Feb 22 21:31:43 CET 2007

Hallo,
jared hat gesagt: // jared wrote:

> I downloaded the whole directory structure with wget !
>
> 	Sorry, but what is wget?  Where did you get it?
>
> Very nice workshop material - who made this ?
>
> 	Nicholas Ward Job Title:Part-time Lecturer (MScMM)
> 	Qualifications: M.A. Music Technology, M.Sc. Multimedia Systems
> 	e-mail: Nicholas dot Ward at cs.tcd.ie
>
> 	https://www.cs.tcd.ie/Nicholas.Ward/

Well, but the files included aren't all written by Nicholas Ward. This
seems to be a collection of files and documents, that Nicholas found
useful. But it includes stuff like the pmpd examples from CVS, the
Gem-tutorial pdf by IOhannes etc. some files are by Derek Holzer,
others by Aymeric Mansoux etc. But it's a nice selection.

Ciao