[PD] gem-models

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 18:10:22 CET 2007

It's your lucky day. Try wings3d, it works on all platforms, has a
most permissive BSD license, and you can make .obj :
http://www.wings3d.com/

I couldn't figure out Blender yet either, but it was really easy for
me to make some crazy random abstract shapes using wings3d, export as
.obj, and use the shapes in GEM.

~David