[PD] dyn~ crash

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 21:22:04 CET 2007

Hi thomas,
it is easy to build a loop which can crash dyn~, and I wonder if it
would be possible to avoid a crash.
I use objects, which play for a random anount of time and then they send
their id when they're finished and so dyn knows that it is time to
delete them.
I understand wyy this is a problem, and I also found some sort of work
around. but it would be easier if dyn would catch that recursion.
any idea?
marius.