[PD] [PD-announce] KnobsAndSlidersDS

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Feb 26 13:15:38 CET 2007

Hallo,
Frank Barknecht hat gesagt: // Frank Barknecht wrote:

> What do you recommend as a NDS build environemnt for Debian/Linux?

Never mind, I found and installed it from here:
http://devkitpro.org/setup.shtml

However the newest toolchain has some changes that break compiling
KnobsAndSlidersDS. Attached is a new version of template.c that I
created by merging your code and the new templates from
http://devkitpro.cvs.sourceforge.net/devkitpro/examples/nds/templates/combined/arm7/source/

Put this to arm7/source/template.c and it should compile with
devkitARM release 20. Here it runs fine then. On to making
KnobsAndSlidersDS into
KnobsAndSlidersAndTogglesAndButtonsAndSurfaceAndLabelsAndColorsDS

Maybe I'll start with the ten DS buttons?

Ciao