[PD] pd39.2 test 7 - text objects ++

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Feb 27 14:22:37 CET 2007

timon wrote:
> Ive got
>
> cyclone
> zexy
> list-abs
> mapping
> iemlib
> hid
> activated.
> Same libs activated in the latest release
> but the below objects are now broken.

this _might_ relate to markEx (even though the markEx objects are called
[alternate] and [tripleLine]).

obviously markEx is not loaded, so this might be your problem (markEx
used to be part of Gem in the golden days, but is no longer)

at least these objects are not in Gem/markEx, zexy, list-abs and iemlib.

if you still have your old pd-extended version lying around (the one
where these objects do work), you could start that one and open the
help-patches for the borken objects.
both the content of the help-patches and the full path of these might
reveal which libraries they belong to.

mfga.dr
IOhannes