[PD] Google Summer of Code WIKI

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed Feb 28 08:47:40 CET 2007

Hallo!

> i'd like to nominate reviving and updating PdVST as another idea.  or if
> someone has another idea for doing it better than the approach pdvst
> used, some soft of new "Pluggo for PD" idea.

Well, I guess updating PdVST is a little bit too small ...

And don't know much if a Pluggo for PD is possible, so I cannot really
describe it - and if it is possible I think it should not be only for
VST, also LADSPA etc.

But you can of course add it to the WIKI, but please make also a more
detailed description (click on the "?" to generate the new page)

LG
Georg