[PD] Google Summer of Code WIKI

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Wed Feb 28 20:47:31 CET 2007

Georg Holzmann wrote:
> Hallo!
>

>> i'd like to nominate reviving and updating PdVST as another idea.  or if
>> someone has another idea for doing it better than the approach pdvst
>> used, some soft of new "Pluggo for PD" idea.
>>

> Well, I guess updating PdVST is a little bit too small ...

not if done correctly, it should be portable, support multiple plugin
formats (ladsa, dx, vst), etc.  would be a really good summer project.
> And don't know much if a Pluggo for PD is possible, so I cannot really
> describe it - and if it is possible I think it should not be only for
> VST, also LADSPA etc.

exactly

> But you can of course add it to the WIKI, but please make also a more
> detailed description (click on the "?" to generate the new page)

i am unable... i removed "PdVST" from the short list, "Pluggo4PD" is
probably a better descriptor, but now there is no little ? to click on.

tasty electronic music vittles      --  bluevitriol.com
the only music blog you need        --  playtherecords.com
you are the dj.  interactive music  --  improbableorchestra.com
random observations of the bizarre  --  vitriolix.com