[PD] a little pitchshifter

Thomas Mayer thomas at dergrossebruder.org
Wed Feb 28 23:00:25 CET 2007

robbert van hulzen wrote:
> well then, thanks for doing my homework! ;)
> nice one. (i like how it gives a kind of flanger effect on the drum loop i
> tried it with, almost more like a filter, because of the high noise portion
> of the signal, i suppose.)
> cheers, robbert

The patch is just a little dirty hack with looping a 10 ms long sample
(or cutting off a bit when pitching down). It would be better to do that
with Fourier transformation, but I am too
stupid^H^H^H^H^H^H^inexperienced to do that in Pd ;)

cu Thomas
--
"Prisons are needed only to provide the illusion that courts and police
are effective. They're a kind of job insurance."