[PD] small set of vector transforming abstractions

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 1 02:01:34 CET 2007

hi all

during my trials with gem i made a little set of abstractions, that
hopefully could be usefull when dealing with vectors. at least they have
been for me.

the set contains:

[v_+]           : adds two vectors
[v_-]           : subtracts a vector from another
[v_scale]       : scales a vector
[v_mag]         : outputs the magnitude of a vector
[v_normalize]   : normalizes a vector (so that its magnitude becomes 1)
[v_x]           : computes the cross product of two vectors
[v_rotate]      : rotates a vector around another

let me know if you miss something or if you find it not useable at all.

it can be downloaded from here:
http://romanhaefeli.net/pd/v_abstractions.tar.gz

roman