[PD] a little pitchshifter

robbert van hulzen robbert at performers.net
Thu Mar 1 12:55:20 CET 2007

there's also G09.pitchshift.pd, which i've not looked at beyond simply
triggering it. not fft but two playheads. drumloop timing is a bit messy and
it looks different in construction than your patch (though i don't know what
happens inside [susloop~]). i'm looking forward to getting on with miller's
book and actually understand what this is all about...