[PD] is this a spectral gate?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 2 01:32:18 CET 2007

That is very nice.  We need more stuff like this!

Unfortunately, the sound breaks up badly when I draw in the arrays.
Does that happen on other platforms?  I am on Mac OS X.  I wonder if
there is a more efficient way to do the drawing part.

I added a little splash of color and some simple step-by-step
instructions for the newbies.  Stuff like this is the perfect way to
inspire people to learn Pd.