[PD] spigot~

jared microcosm11 at msn.com
Fri Mar 2 23:29:32 CET 2007

..which i just did, and posted it to another one of jared's trilogy of
 threads

Hi jared,
I'm guessing hard off was referring to your changing the subject line
of your emails, which for those of us using threading mail clients
throws off the "conversation" (i.e. their tracking and organizing of
related emails into threads).  I very much doubt he was criticizing
your number of posts in general, which is quite welcome.

	Hey Luke, thanks for that.  I suppose I just prefer your
explanation 	than hard off's.  Sorry for causing any confusion with
the mail 	clients.

	Best,

	Jared