[PD] Memento global and local saving?

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Sun Mar 4 15:10:47 CET 2007

Hi Frank,
thanks for the implicit bug report.
I think that svxdir/ldxdir also work for you, but there's a small badly
documented thing:
If absdir=1, absolute folder paths are written into the XML files, which
make it impossible to correctly re-import the files with ldxdir, which
only loads the first level. ldxrec would load more levels.
On the other hand, with absdir=0 svxdir stores relative folders.

Please find the attached example which should clarify things.

best greetings,
Thomas

--
Thomas Grill