[PD] loading big sound files

gilberto bernardes bernardes7 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 6 03:05:55 CET 2007

Dear all,

I'm having a problem in a patch and I would thank all the help. I just want
to play 4 audio files, but the problem is that I'm getting a lot of
clicks,each of the files are more or less 15 min, maybe this can be the
problem. I already tryed to read the files from an array but the soundfiler
object doesn't accept so bif files also.

Anyway I put them playing and I get a latency of 15-17! So I will post the
patch (without the sound files because it was too big!!). All help are more
than welcome.

Thanks,
Gilberto

MSN Busca: fácil, rápido, direto ao ponto.  http://search.msn.com.br