[PD] PeRcolate?

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 08:40:31 CET 2007

> But maybe someone still has the code on his computer ? Then we could put
> it into cvs ...

I think (if my memory's not confused) that's actually the crux of it,
something about the licensing doesn't permit it to be in CVS?

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2005-11/032777.html

Someone who has dealt with this firsthand should enlighten us - Hans,
perhaps you can recommend where to go?  The source is indeed available
in RPM form but I can't get it to unpack on OS X where I want to use
it.  If we are lucky, maybe the source only needs trivial
modifications to be compatible with 0.39 or later (on which
platforms?).  This is more plausible (for someone who can code) than
what Olaf suggested to me which was to take the existing Max source
and essentially start over.

The max/msp software lloopp makes excellent use of some of the
percolate objects.  I would love to use them in my own pd patches.  I
don't know of how much assistance I can be here because I don't know
how to program in C - though it's times like this that make me want to
start.

Kevin

--

++++