[PD] MSD2D for windows nLink : no working

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 6 09:31:59 CET 2007

Hi Marius

marius schebella a écrit :
> hi nicolas,
> I have no idea how the patch works, well, maybe I figure out...
You have to create the Gem window first (upper right), and after that
you've got a line of parameters you can play with.
The structure defined is a string, that is displayed by default, if you
mark the switch in the bottom, you can also display x/y positions and
x/y speeds independantly. Can you be more precise on what you don't
understand?
>  but I
> think there is too little help in general for msd.
> do you have more helpfiles or examples you want to share? esp. how to
> make bumpings, in pmpd there were ambient forces, there were lines,
> circles... where objects could bump from. can you explain how to do that
> in msd?

There is no easy way to do that in msd for the moment, if you want
structures to bump, you must use pmpd. Msd is more useful to define
complex link relations or to handle lots of masses and links.

Hope that helps,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Montgermont - PhD Student