[PD] [msgfile] and [textfile] problems.

David F. Place d at vidplace.com
Tue Mar 6 15:47:33 CET 2007

Recently, I sent a message complaining about the behavior of
[textfile].    I learned about [msgfile] in the zexy library and thought
it would solve my problems, but it has not.

I have distilled my complaints in the attached patch.

1.)  [textfile] blows the stack on too low a number.  The stack should
be bigger.  ...or maybe a startup option for Pd.

2.)  [msgfile] doesn't seem to work at all when you barrage it with
consecutive bangs.

Cheers,
David