[PD] Percolate

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:07:04 CET 2007

Hi all,

Given the recent discussion, here's some ahead notice (FWIW). I am currently
working with my GTA on completing the port of the munger~ object which is a
part of the Percolate lib but is also broken in the old Pd port. The port is
flext-based which will allow the original author to continue its maintenance
in a platform-agnostic way. The current status is that it is fully
operational and based off of the 0.9beta5. The only thing remaining is to
port elements found in the beta6 and release it. We should be hopefully
releasing this object in the next couple of days.

Best wishes,

Ico