[PD] Percolate

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:32:41 CET 2007

>I didn't check, but isn't munger~ licensed with the "no commercial,
>educational only" clause? If yes, then you might run into legal
>trouble because flext is GPL and the two licenses would be way
>incompatible.

Hi Frank,

Well I am "educational only" currently so no problem there. Apart from that
I know Dan well and he is AFAIK all in support of this effort. I am also
currently discussing with him and Luke whether we could adjust Percolate
license to have it include in PD. At least as far as munger~ object is
concerned, this may not be a problem (don't know for sure yet, though). But
the rest of the external does have some stuff that may belong to Yamaha
patent-wise, so I am not sure how that will play itself out. Will keep you
posted...

Best wishes,

Ico