[PD] hotkey scrolling within patches?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:51:33 CET 2007

So I came across Alexandre Quessy' [x11mouse] external this evening.  It
will simulate mouseclicks and motion with key scripts... but not scrolling.
I took a quick look at the x11 manual and I couldn't find any info on
manipulating the scroll feature of the mouse/trackpad.

Does anyone know what controls scrolling in x11?  It would be nice to just
be able to simulate the scrollpad, effectively moving the canvas interior.

Regards,
Rich