[PD] PD Workshop files

padawan12 padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 07:16:05 CET 2007

If someone took the trouble to write a robots.txt do please observe it.
A website with limited bandwidth can take a big hit from too many full spiders.
In resonance with another active thread, I still take it as an old fashioned
duty of "hacker ethic" that we have to lead by example in an age where the law
and business are no longer a reliable guide.

I'm happy to spend time with any beginner off-list to demonstrate CVS or wget,
seriously just drop me a line and we'll go through it, but it's just a little
off-topic to be filling the list traffic with, and IOhans and Frank have already
given the essentials. Please read those FAQs again guys.