[PD] GEM fullscreen on OS X primary screen

Cypod cypod25 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 02:55:44 CET 2007

I use a mini-dvi to svideo dongle on my powerbook for my pd-VJ
performances. With the main screen to control the patch and the second
screen as a video source. The way that I get rid of the title bar is by
using the gemwin initialization values to offset and resize the video so
that it comes in on the second screen with the tittle bar just outside of
the boundary of the second window.

On 3/8/07, Claude Heiland-Allen <claudiusmaximus at goto10.org> wrote:

> Sciss wrote:
> > by the way, how do i filter out the key from the right outlet of
> > [gemkeyname]? like if i want to filter out "x", i try [gemkeyname] ->
> > [route symbol] -> [route x] but it never gets through, although if i
> > connect a [print], it says "print: symbol x" if i press the
> > corresponding key.... is there a name to get the ascii code so i can
> > wait for the escape-key?

> [select x]
>   |      |
>   |     all other messages