[PD] libjack0.100.0-0 needed for newest extended - Kubuntu loop!

Mark Pasquesi mjsqueeze at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 18:29:11 CET 2007

pd ext needs libjack.100.0-0 which needs libc6 which
needs libasound2_1.0.13-2 which needs tzdata and
libnettle2_1.15.  Libnettle needs tzdata, tzdata needs
libnettle when installed with pike 7.6 core;

when tzdata is installed alone, this it is blocked by
a broken pipe with a Canadia installation???

I'm chasing my tail here.  Any workarounds - or
Kubuntu update needed?

thanks,

Mark